Mustang region occupies the southern fringes of the Tibetan plateau and is dominated by Himalayan peaks such as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. This classic and rewarding trek takes us to the border of one of the most remote kingdoms on earth, within a reasonable timeframe and without ascending to extreme altitude. Trekking in this region is an adventure in wonderland. Astonishing altitude variations and ecological diversity make this area overflow with natural beauty. Trek across sacred valleys surrounded by enormous peaks and encounter people from diverse ethnic backgrounds who have carved a lifestyle out of the steep terraces and barren plateaus of the area for thousands of years. Witness the breathtaking views from Poon Hill, experience the hot natural springs in Tatopani and encounter Tibetan traders as you trek to the pilgrimage centre of Muktinath, where Buddhists and Hindus alike make the spiritual journey. A fascinating and rewarding Himalayan trek.
Based on 0 Reviews
- Duration 12 Days
- Starting Point Nayapul
- Ending Point Jomsom
- Activities Trekking
- Pickup Point Kathmandu
- Airport picks up and drops to hotel.
- Airport transfer
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Soft drinks ( Tea and coffee)
- Two night hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Trekking lodge accommodations during the trek.
- All the necessary Trekking permits
- Transportation by private jeep.
- English speaking guide with all his salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transport and insurance.
- A Strong, helpful porter with proper equipment (one porter for two people).
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Government taxes and official expenses.
- Assistant guide group size above 6+ persons.
- International flight.
- Lunch and Dinner while you are in Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Your personal expenses.
- Drinking water and hard drinks.
- Battery charging and hot shower during trek on the tea houses.
- Tips for the guide, porter and driver (Tipping is expected)